Monday, March 16, 2015

Anyone need a recommendation for a Lawyer? Handyman? Mortgage Provider? I work with these vendors everyday.

As a real estate agent and the Board President of my Condominium Association the the last 15 years, I work with a lot of different vendors.

If you need a recommendation, please give me a call. 


Click to get a Property Valuation

Here are just some of the most common categories:

  • Lawyers - for real estate closings, land use specialist, wills
  • Mortgage Providers
  • Inspectors
  • Accountants
  • Engineers
  • Architects
  • Electricians
  • Plumbers
  • Handymen
  • Cabinet makers
  • Painters
  • Glazer (tile installer)
  • HVAC Techs
  • Roofers
  • Masons
  • Pest Control
  • Iron workers

Information Provided by Donna Antonucci
Weichert Realtors

Click here to go to the home page

Click to get a Property Valuation

Donna Antonucci, Real estate broker, Hoboken Real Estate, Jersey City Real Estate
Donna Antonucci, Licensed Real Estate Broker